We had a fun weekend at Stonefield. Highlights were:
- We flew both days using aerotow
- Tom Wilksch organised an awesome dinner on Saturday night
- Cathy Conway made a serious bid for this year’s creative rim award
- The second K8 was safely stored at Stonefield untill we are ready to do the survey
- The air cadets displayed their teamwork by applying the giant log which has been sitting out the back of the clubhouse to the fire. A warm night was had by all
- Cathy sprayed the weeds around hangars etc.
- Maintenance slashing was completed on runway 16/34
- Tom completed tractor/slasher conversion.
However, the carby on the rear engine of the truck winch is leaking petrol. Ted Bowden from BVGC is organizing to get it resolved.