Dennis Medlow, Derek Spencer, Redmond Quinn, Greg Newbold and the Barossa Valley guys got the roof finished together with some flashing.
They were ultimately defeated by a lack of tech-screws.
The next big shed work weekend is 5 & 6 May. A dingo digger will be used . There's a chance that there might be some site prep for the other AUGC hangar too. The following is planned:
- Finish off the capping on the roof and put in some extra scews
- Flatten the site for the rain water tanks
- Excavate the footings trench for the sliding doors
- Re excavate the trench for the electric power supply
- Bore a few holes for tree planting
- Have a big bonfire (fire ban ends on 30th April)